2009年10月1日木曜日

Speaking IV

Hello!! My name is Marry. I'm from Italy. My birthplace is Roma. There is very beautiful place, and I think there is the best city in the world.

I'm 27 years old. I'm single, so I want to have a handsome boyfriend. Please introduce a nice guy. My job is doctor. I treat big animals. For example, that are an elephant and a giraffe and a lion. Those are dangerous occasionally, but I love that. My hobby is judo, because I want to be strong. I think I should protect one's body by oneself. I have a black belt holder. I want to be strong more!! But I hate thing is meat. When I eat it, I'm sorry in animals, so I can't eat meat.

I met some person last Monday. Catrina is Germany. She lives in Berlin. She is very cheerful. She is 30 years old, and she is also single. I think I am able to be close to her. Her occupation is sports coach. I respect her, because she can teach all sports. I want to play golf, so I would like to tech her.

I talk with Jessica. She is from Brazil. She is very famous person, because she is movie's actress. She is 20 years old, but she married with Japanese. Her husband name is Souichi. I heard her that her husband is very kind. I want to marry.

And I speak to Marry. She is 19 years old, and she looks small and cute. But her job is ship captain. When I heard it, I was very surprised. She is very young, and looks weak. She is from America. She lives in L.A. I want to ride her ship. Her hobby is painting. Her hate thing is cold weather. I think sea is cold in winter, so it is difficult for her to cold weather.

I met them, and I had a very good experience.

(321 words)

0 件のコメント: