2009年10月12日月曜日

My part-time job

Hello. I worked as the event stuff last Saturday.

My part-time job destroyed in August, so I don' t have a part-time job. I didn't know work, so I don't have money. I need much money. Then my friend induced a part-time job to me. When I heard that, I was happy, because I got money!! Of course, I said "Yes".

The event was a RKK radio festival. My work was to distribute many round fauns. I worked it with Hikari. I got up at 6:00 a.m. last Saturday. The work gathered at 7:30 a.m., so I had to get up early. It was good weather in that morning, and I was comfaortable. The set place was a Karasima Park. I wet there by bicycle. I was cold, because I went there in the morning. When I arrived the park, there were some people.I thought that they were the event stuff too. At 8:45 a.m., we were ordered by the person in charge. I and Hikari distributed a lot of round fauns. I distributed it in Shinnsigai, and Hikari was in Karasima Park.

There were few people in Shinsigai, because it was a in the morning. I wanted to distribute it, but I couldn't do that. At around 12:00 a.m., people decreased, so I worked hard. But almost people didn't receive it. I was sad. Almost young people didn't receive it in particular. On the other hand, many old people received it. And there were some person who said me that Thank you. When I heard that, I became the feeling that I would try hard more!! I thank them. And I will receive a handbill.

Hikari and I ate lunch at 1:30 a.m. We were very hungry, so the lunch was delicious. There were a lot of people in the RKK radio festival. There were a lot of branches in Karasima park and Hansin, so I smelled the branch's food. I didn't go to a festival in this summer vacation, so it was good opportunity for me.

We took a break for one hour, and I worked again. We distributed it at 5:00 p.m. I kept on standing all the time, so I was very tired. But we had to work by 7:30 p.m.

Rumiko koyanagi came for the event. Rumiko Koyanagi is a famous person, so many person came in the park. After distributing it, I guarded the event. When I looked Rumiko Koyanagi, I didn't believe that she is around 60. She is thinner, and very beautiful. I was moved. After the event finished, we cleared it off by 7:30 p.m.

The salary delivered by hands in that day, so I would be careful to use the money. When I got the money, I want to use it soon. But I was stand, so I came back the house soon. When I arrived at home, the time was 8:00 p.m. I worked about 11 hours. I didn't eat dinner. But I didn't eat dinner, because I was too tired. I went to the bath, and I ate a putting, so I went to bed.

Last Saturday was very hard for me. But I'm able to know that it is hard to earn money. I want to work again!!


(534 words)

3 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

Your friend is really kind that introduce part time job for you.

匿名 さんのコメント...

We must work a part-time job!! I want a lot of money!!!!!! And you?♥

Yuria さんのコメント...

I worked at near traffic center at last Saturday and Sunday. I saw you and Hikari. You were working hard!