2009年10月25日日曜日

Essay 2-01b: My favorite places




I have a lot of favorite places. If there is not the place, I have a lot of stress. I think the places are very important for me to live every day. My room and a sea are in particular my favorite places.


The first place I’d like to tell about in my room. My favorite place is my room, because I'm able to be relaxed there. There are no people in my room, so I don't have to care about a person. I like there being at alone. I always read a book, or listen to music, or sleeping in my room.

There are a bed, three cushions, a table, a shelf and TV in my room. My favorite thing is a cushion. There are three cushions, and one cushion is very big among three. And the big cushion is soft. I am comfortable when I sit on the cushion. I bought it in Nitori. It is cheap, and the form and color is also good. I think that I did good shopping. I am satisfied about my room. However I want to have a plant in my room now. There was a plant before, but I didn't take care of it properly, so it died. Therefore I want to grow the plant again, and I want to take the room where is full of green!!


Next is the sea. There are many seas in Japan, but I like all seas. I always go there by car with my family or my friends. When I found the sea first, I thought it was very big puddle!!


I like to watch the sea in all seasons. For example, I like the sea of the summer to shine by solar light and the winter sea of the winter when the sea breeze is cold. When I watch the sea and hear the sound of the wave, I'm comfortable. The sea is beautiful and big. When I was tired or troubled, I went to the sea and got spirit from it. But I don't like to swim in the sea, because the seawater is hot. If I drink it or catch sight, I can't stand. I like to watch the sea only!! My grandfather and grandmother's house is near the sea, so I'm always happy to go to their house. However, when I leave their house, I feel lonely and I want to go there again.


I need to have my favorite places. My room gives me healing every day. To sleep in the bed, to read a book and to eat the sweet are stress relieving for me. And the sea gives me a lot of spirit. The sea is not only a beautiful place but also place of cleaning the heart. Both of the places are important for me.


(469 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Yayoi.

I understand that the sea is your second favorite place. As for me, I like sea. I sit down seaside, and just view the sea. It makes me relax.

Toshi