2009年9月30日水曜日

Writing IV September 30

I think Ayaka's advice "to post blogs every day" (PUMPKIN, July 8) is good, because I can write many sentences. I think Ayaka should decide how many words you write in a day.

I agree to Hanako's suggestion " to use pictures more" (Hanako, July 8 ), because I didn't use many pictures. I will use it more.

I think Shiori's advice "try to write own my words" (Shiori, July 8 ) is difficult for me too. If I'm not able to write some English sentences, I always depend on an example sentence. We should study English more.

Kumi's advice "to cute more" ( Kumi, July 8 ) is good. I think you should have added YouTube on your blog, so it will be great more. I will do that!!

I think Rie's blog "to write with many words" ( Rie, July 8) is important for us, because we should write 15000 words. If we write many sentences in a day, we can arrive at 15000 words.
We should write more in a day.

(171 words)

0 件のコメント: