2009年10月20日火曜日

☆ Cake ☆


I love cakes. I don't eat a cake frequently. When I eat it, it is the day which someone's birthday.If I eat a cake every day, I don't like it. Because I sometimes eat the cake, I think that I'm delicious.

My mother and I went to shopping on last Friday. We went to Hansin department store. Then my mothered want to eat a cake, so we decided to buy a cake. There were a lot of cake shops in the first floor and the first floor under ground. We were troubled very much. Halloween is near now, so there were many pumpkin desserts. For example, there were a pumpkin putting, a pumpkin pie, a pumpkin Mont Blane and a pumpkin cake. What I like the best food is pumpkin, so all cakes seemed to be delicious. But we brought a chocolate cake, because it was a big size and cheap. The cake was a tiramisu. When I found it, I decided to buy it soon. And my mother also thought about a thing same as me, too.

We went to home with the cake. I like to eat a cake and coffee together. It is at the time of supreme bliss for me. The cake was delicious. When I ate it the day, it wasn't someones birthday. But I could eat a cake, so I was happy more.

And the next day, I cooked a rare cheesecake with my friend. My friend 's name is Aoi. We cooked the cake in my house. But I have never cooked the cake in my house, because I didn't know how to use oven. I was very worry.

She came to my house at 11:00 a.m. But we didn't decide what cake we made, so we examined it on the Internet. We examined how to cook many cakes. And we decided to cook a banana muffin. It looked delicious, and we wanted to eat it most!! I put it down the recipe, and we went to the supermarket near my house to buy the materials. We had to buy many materials, and we were worry that we were able to cook it well. Then I found a box. The box is in almost materials to cook the Rare cheesecake. If we cook it, we should prepare milk only. And we were able to cook it easily, so it was not necessary to worry about a mistake!! We decided to cook it instead of a banana muffin.

After shopping, we came back my house and cooked rare cheesecake. First, we cooked a cookie. It becomes the outside of the rare cheesecake. The recipe said we pour milk 7.5 cc. But we couldn't measure it, so we poured about 7.5 cc. We poured it, and we aware that we poured too much, because the cookie was moistened. But we didn't mind it. Next, we cooked rare cheese. It cooked well. Finally, we matched a cookie and rare cheese, and we cooled it with refrigerate for 30 minutes.

During the cooled it, we talked about many topics, so I felt that 30 minutes were very fast. The rare cheesecake looks was not good, but the taste was great!! The cookie was soft, and it was also delicious. We spent a very happy holiday. I will cook more difficult cake, and I want to become a master made with a cake!! And I want to eat my cake.




(572 words)

0 件のコメント: