2009年10月8日木曜日

Our vacation

I talked with a lot of people by a speaking class. The class was about summer vacation. There were some questions, and find someone who can answer yes to my questions. If I can find the person, I have to write the person's name. It is a good chance, because I can speak almost classmates. And I'm able to remember their name. I think the university dose not have the connection of the class than a high school. But our department is closer than other department, because our department has these classes. I think it is good for me.

I didn't travel outside of Kyushu during vacation, but I went to Fukuoka twice. I went there for sightseeing in first time. In second time, I went to there to take the travel exam. I thought that Fukuoka was a big city, because there are many high buildings, many cars and a lot of people. I was surprised that twice. And the travel exam was held in Fukuoka College of Economics. The college was very big and very beautiful. I was at a loss, because it was large. But I could know such a large college.

My friends went to many places in summer vacation. For example, Hikari went to America. She said to America was very interesting and good place. I want to go there someday. I thought that Hikari spent wonderful summer vacation. But I found someone who didn't have a good vacation. It was Saeko, because she had a lot of part-time job. She couldn't enjoyed in summer vacation. I'm sorry her, but I thought she could earned a lot of money. We have two summer vacations more, so she will be able to enjoy next vacation.

I knew that there were many persons who went to Amakusa. Amakusa is near in Kumamoto city, and there are many seas, so it was good place for us in summer vacation. Hiromi and Kumi also went to Amakusa. They went there to do a BBQ and to swim in the sea. I was not able to swim in the sea, so I was enviable. But I didn't buy a swim wear in this summer, so I want to buy it next year. And I will go to swim in the sea. I want to go to a Mogusi shore, because the sea is famous for a beautiful sea. I have to diet from today!!

Around the end of a class, we listen to a song. The song's title was Cold Cold Heart. The song was sung by many singers. When we listen to the song, we write the song's text. I didn't listening long time, so it was difficult for me. I thought that I have to study English more. I will do my best next time.

(467 words)

0 件のコメント: