2009年10月29日木曜日

BR 2-03: Noises in the Night


I read a book. The title was Noises in the Night. The book has a CD, so we can listen to the story. First, I read a book and listen to the CD. When I read the book, I didn't understand the story perfectly. But I could understand, because I listen to the CD. It is good for me to listen to the CD. It becomes study of listening and reading. I want to borrow the book which has a CD.
The story was little scary. Jess went to stay with her friend Carla for the night. Carla has a lot of animals. There are three birds, five cats and one little dog, so her house was always lively. They pend watching TV and playing with Carla's pets. And it was the time when they went to bed.

Carla got into bed. But Jess stayed up, because she did not want to go to sleep. Then she heard the noise. She was very scary, so she tried to get up Carla. But she did not have her hearing-aid in. She stayed asleep. She heard the noise again from outside the window. She went to near the window.

Sitting at the window was one of Carla's cats. It looked like that it wanted to come inside, so she helped it in. Then she noticed one thing. The cat was making that noise. She was relieved, and she went to the bed.

When I was child, I didn't like to go to bed alone. I thought that night was very scary, so I agreed Jess's feeling. I thought it was very good that the noise's criminal was cat. The book was interesting!!

(280 words)

0 件のコメント: