2009年10月27日火曜日

Hello!!



Hello. I'm Jessica. I'm from Canada. Canada is very great place. There is very cold in winter, but there is cool in summer. Kumamoto is very hot and wet in summer, so I felt uncomfortable. The
Famous food of Canada is maple. It is sweet and delicious. If you eat that, you put the maple on the pancake. I think it is delicious more!! I love how to eat it.

I'm 24 years old. My job is weather announcer. I reflect in the television every day, so I have to be beautiful and must not be cold. I always get up at 3:00 a.m., and the weather news stars at 6:00 a.m. I have to get up early, so I sleep soon when I come back home. I am living alone. I do housework every day. My good dish is a beef stew. If I cook it, I always cook it two days. The taste is very good, I think. I have a boyfriend. His name is Steven. He is very cool. His job is a doctor. We went to same university, and we were same club. When I saw him first, I fell in love. And he also felt same thing with me. We have passed three years since we associated. He loves my stew, so I often cook it.

I like watching movie. If I am free time, I always watch a movie. My favorite movie is 'Green mile'. The movie is very impressed. I watched it first, I was very shocked and sad. I used a box of tissues. Please watch it once!! The movie is long, but you won't repent. And I watched 'Wonted' these days. The movie was also interesting. The movie's hero is very cool and wild. He was very weak and unreliable first, but he became strong step by step. The movie has action and suspense. You will be able to watch it soon.

I hate smoking. I don't want every people to smoke. I cannot ride on the car if the driver smokes. I cannot stand the smell, so I would feel sick in the car. And I don't like to stick my dress of the smell. Smoking is not good for healthy, so I think everyone should stop to smoke.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I listened to music in last speaking class. The music title is 'Move it on Over'. The music was very good. But I couldn't listen to the words of a song perfectly, so I would like to check it.

6. Now my key, it don't fit no more
7. So get it on over scoot it on over
9. This dog house here is mighty small
11. So ease it on over drag it on over
13. She told me not to play around
15. So pack it on over Tate it on over
16.Move over nice dog cause a bad dog's moving in
24. Move over good dog cause a mad dog's moving in
27.So shove it on over sweep move it on over

I made a mistake with these red words. I want to listen to this song again. I would like to do my best more next class.

(532 words)

0 件のコメント: