2009年10月31日土曜日

BR 2-04: More Macdonalds

I read a book. The title was More MocDonalds. The book's picture was very cute, so I wanted to borrow this book.

The story was about McDonald family. Dad planned to build a new house and he told his sons and daughter about that at morning. Then the twins were worried, because they thought they had to leave their friends and the school and the park. But they didn't need to move. Bad planed that they were going to build extra rooms on the side of their house. And the house was their new bedroom. But the twins began to fight about the new bedroom.

MacDonald family member were dad, mother, Mouse, Jojo and Pip. Jojo and Mouse were in same bedroom and they always sleep in same room. Jojo and Mouse have a double-deck bed. If Jojo turned over in her sleep, she made both the beds shake. Mouse thought that when he turned over, he didn't make Jojo shake. And he could see a face in the pattern on the wallpaper. It was there every night, smiling at him. It watched while he slept. Then Mouse thought. He knew what he was going to do in the morning.

At the breakfast time the next day Mouse told an announcement. He said that " I want to Jojo to have the new room when it is ready." Everyone looked at him. And Mam asked him "What made you change your mind?" He said simply that "I like the old room."

When I finished reading this book, I felt admiration. I have an older brother and a younger sister. And my room is the biggest of other rooms. First, my room was my brother's room. But I wanted the biggest room, so my brother transferred me. Then I thought my brother was very kind. Mouse is also very kind. I think Jojo must be happy. I would like to learn him.


(320 words)

0 件のコメント: