2009年11月1日日曜日

Essay 2-02a: Coca-Cola and Pepsi



I like Coca-Cola and Pepsi, so I often drink that. But I don't know the different of the two. Both of that are popular in all over the world. I wanted to examine about the history, the popularity rating and other different.

First I examined about Coca-Cola. The history was surprised for me. There was a medical treatment master. His name was Pem berton. He hit on the development of the medical liquor. And he developed it in 1885. The name was French・Wine・Coca. One day, he had mixed the soda water with it by chance. But it was delicious, so he added syrup in it, and he began to sell it. It is the Coca-Cola now. He happened to make the Coca-Cola.

Next it is sales of Coca-Cola. It has sold about 2.6 trillion yen a year. It shows that it is drunken 13 hundred million cups a day by people. It is a remarkable figure!! And it is said that there are only two people who know how to make Coca-Cola. The two people don't ride on the same airport because of preventing the secret.

Second I examined about Pepsi. Pepsi changed mixing that like stock solution of Coca-Cola. And they sold it. But it was not popular than Coca-Cola, so they began to sell it with the beer bottle whose amount of content is larger than the bottle of Coca-Cola. And the cost was as same as Coca-Cola. Therefore management of Pepsi goes well now.

The sales of Pepsi are not more than that of Coca-Cola. But it has sold about 350 hundred million yen a year. It was sold in about 200 countries. It is famous that they have a lot of kinds and an ordinal taste. For example, they sold Pepsi azuki, Pepsi siso and Pepsi nex. And they have a lot of websites. The websites are different in each country, so we would not get tired.

I was very surprised about the history of Coca-Cola. It was happened to make, and it has became a very popular drink now. On the other hand, Pepsi devises the taste and websites. I think the effort is a popular reason. It is great that Coca-Cola and Pepsi complete each other, so there will be a lot of more excellent goods.

(386 words)

3 件のコメント:

yutaro さんのコメント...

have you drunk pepsi siso or azuki?

pumpkin さんのコメント...

Hello! I don't like Coca-Cola. What dose pepsi siso taste like?

tomoko さんのコメント...

I didn't know history and very suprised!!
I have never drunk pepushi siso and azuki. How about you?