2009年5月17日日曜日

Ra-men

I went to a ramen shop with Shunichi and Fumio yesterday. They are part-time job friends. We finished the part-time job at 10:15 p.m. I didn't eat dinner, so I was very hungry.
During the part-time job, we have eaten some dishes which remained. So when we finished my work, we became some full. I thought that if I stand to go to the ramen shop, I don't become fat. But the ramen shop was very attractive, I decided to go the shop.

There is the ramen shop in Ginza street. There is it on foot from my byte place to about five minutes. In the shop, a gyouza is famous. So we decided to order gyouza and ramen. We arrived the shop at 10:40 p.m. Because the work finished, I was sleepy a little. But I was excited what I would ordered.

I ordered a salt ramen. Shunichi and Fumio orded tonkotsu ramens. The ramen was cheap. A ramen is cheap. That is one of the reason why I like the ramen.

When we ordered the ramens to owner, the owner was acquaintance of Shunichi. So we serviced the gyouza.We were very lucky. Thank you the owner and Shunichi!! The ramen and gyouzas were very delicious. I heard the gyouza won the championship at the grand prix of n-1. The gyouza was delicious certainly. When we eating ramen, we talked about our part-time job future.
It was an interesting talking.

It was rare that three people gathered. If we gathered three people again, I want to eat ramen!!
I thought I often ate ramen these days. Ramen is cheap and delicious. But it is high calorie. I will reduce the times of eating.

(284 words)

0 件のコメント: