2009年5月23日土曜日

My diary

I will write my today's event. Today is normal day for me.

I got up at 8:30 a.m. I setted my alarm at 8:00 a.m. But I couldn't get up at the time. My breakfast was an omelette with rice. That was hard for my stomach in the morning(>m<;;) But I ate too much. I was surprised my stomach. After that, I watched a TV and listened a music. I felt good!! I had a lecture of trip duties at 1:00 a.m. So I went to a college. When I arrived my college, there are many people. I thought why there are many people today when is Saturday. But I knew my college was the examination meeting place. They were almost men. I went to a convenience store in my college. I bought a onigiri and a bread and a tea. They were my lunch. I don't exercises, but I'm always hungry in the lecture. I had much time to take the lecture. It was 10:30 a.m. So I went to a library. And I reviewed the lecture. I didn't review that, I thought some other time that I have to study. Library was so quiet. I was sleepy that time. But it was just a lecture time then, so I went to the class. The class was two subjects today. One was a demostic sightseeing geography, and the other was a travel agency business. I like a travel agency business, because the class is like a math. When I became a university student, I didn't study math. I'm a foreign language department. So we don't need to study math. But the lecture is different. It is necessary for us to calculate the trip rate. So the subject is fun for me(*A*☆) The lecture finished at 5:30 p.m. I had a part-time job at 6:30 p.m. So I had to prepare early. So I went out the classroom at once.


I arrived my part-time job place at 6:10 p.m. On the way to there, I bought a croquette, because I was hungry. I ate that before my part-time job. It was very delicious. I like the most potato croquette in croquettes. I want to buy that. I began to work after eating. There were 30 customers that day, so we were busy a little. But I like busy better than free. Because today was busy, it was early that time passed. We finished my part-time job at 10:00 p.m. When we went to home, we gave some omelets our chef. The omelets was in blow fish. That was very very delicious!! I was happy today. When I am this time, I feel good to work my part-time. I want to do my best next time!!

Today was busy. But I was substantial.
(464 words)

0 件のコメント: