2009年5月28日木曜日

Essay 1-02a: Not my university life

Do you have the driver's license? I'm interested in driver's license circumstance of many college students. So I write about that.

I can't go to a college by car, because I don't have a driver's license. I want to get a driver's license, but I'm not forgiven it by my parents. Because if I get a driver's license, it costs so high. So I will get that in the third or fourth year in college. I will save to get it, and I want to drive.

Some friends have driver's licenses. They got it in the first year in college. Because their homes are far, so when they go to a college, they had better go to a college by car. To drive a car is some risks, but I owe driving to them, so I spend interesting school days. They said that car is very useful, but then driving is dangerous for them.

A general university student also have driver's license. My university has a big park, and there are always many car. However, university students of the urban area seem to be different, because there are a lot of means of transportation. So when they go to a university, they get on a subway or a train or bus. Therefore they do not have to drive a car.

In this way, If I live in the urban area, I need not to take the driver's license. But I live in Kumamoto, so I have to take it. I want to take the driver's license soon, because if I become a working member of society, I don't have enough time. So I will take it within a college student. And I want to go to amakusa by car, because there is my grandmother and grandfather's house in there. So I want to relax watching a sea. But when we take it, we don't have to forget that there are various hazards connected with driving.

325 words

0 件のコメント: