2009年5月31日日曜日

A Soccer Game

I went to watch a soccer game yesterday. The soccer team was ROASSO.

I was ramped by a friend last Friday. It was to go to watch a match of soccer game. I was surprised, because it was suddenly. I always have a lecture on Saturday, but the day's lecture was closed by chance. So I could go to watch the game. I thought that I was lucky because the lecture closed. I wanted to watch a soccer game once. The price of ticket is 1200 yen, but my friend got four tickets by an acquaintance. So we didn't have to pay money.

The game held in Suizenj sports stadium at 1:00 p.m. So we did wait at Suizenji station at 12:00 a.m. The members were Shiho and Manami and me. I got up at 10:30 a.m. So I readied to go to the station. I have enough time to ready. I left my home at 11:50 a.m. The station is near my home, so I don't have to leave my home early. We gathered the station at 12:10 a.m, and we bought some bread and drinks of lunch. When we arrived at the sports stadium, we were going to eat them. It took 15 minutes from the station to the sports stadium. Yesterday was hot, so when we arrived the stadium, we sweated much. Beside there wasn't a shade place, so we sat down under the sun. The place was very hot, but I was very excited to start the game.

The game starts at 1:00 a.m. The opponent name was Sagantosu which came from Saga. Of course roasso's uniform color is red, while sagantosu's uniform color was white. The game was very thulling for us. There were many roasso's supporters, and they sang various rooter's song. We got their heart. But the opponent team made a goal in first half!! We were very shocked, and we were galling, but we didn't give up, because there was the second half of the game. The second half of the game started at 2:00 a.m. When the game started after 15 minutes, the opponent team also made a goal. Roasso lost in 2-0 in this point, so it is very pinch. But roasso was strong!! After that, roasso made a goal. We were very excited, and the supporters were also very very excited. I didn't think that watching a soccer game is to arise.


Roasso lost in the game, but I thought I had a good experiment. So I want to watch that again. I knew that watching sports is very interesting.

(431 words)(total 6437 words)

0 件のコメント: