2009年5月11日月曜日

My Saturday

I was very happy last Saturday.
I got up at 8:00 a.m. And I had a class, so I ready to go to a school. The class started at 1:00 p.m. It was a class of trip duties. The class was the third. I have to take the class seriously, but I was sleepy on Saturday. So I didn't understand the class completely. I will try not to become sleepy next Saturday. The class finished at 5:30 p.m.
After that I went to Shouko's house. Because the day was a takoyaki party. There were Shouko, Shiho and Manami. We cooked many takoyakies.
First we baked takoyaki's cloth and cabbage. And put many octopuses in a few minutes. So if takoyakies baked, we upset them. I like the work. If I can upset them well, I feel very happy. We ate many takoyakies. During cooking and eating, we talked many topics. I enjoyed too much. We finished eating them at 10:30 p.m. We had free time.
So we decided to go to the city. It was second meeting.
Because there were many drunk people in the city, we were very hard. We went to a cowboy at 1:00 a.m. We drunk many alcoholic drinks, our feeling were very good. We went out the shop at 2:00 a.m. We decided to return the house. Shouko and Shiho and Manami came back Shouko's house, and I returned my house. I was very tired, but very happy on Saturday!! I want to do a party again!!

252 words

0 件のコメント: