2009年5月15日金曜日

My diary

I got up at 7:30 a.m. My class started at 10:30 a.m. But I had to get up early. Because I had to do my homework. So I went to a library of school at 10:00 a.m. And I did my report.

After that, I took four classes. When I finished my all class, the time was at 4:00 p.m. I wanted to go home at once. But I had a part-time job at 6:00 p.m. today. So I stayed in a school. I went to a library again. I have some homeworks, so I had a good oppotunity.

It was at 5:15 p.m. I went for a part- time job. My shop aren't many customers these days. So there are not people more than two people. But doday is different!! There is a Mr.Shunnich.
I always don't talk other people. But I can talk him, so I was interesting today.

There will be Mr.Shunnichi and Mr. Fumio in the part-time job. I will presure after a long absence tomorrow!!
(170 words)

0 件のコメント: