2009年5月19日火曜日

Pizza!!

I went to Shouko's house today with Ayaka, Hikari and Mami.

I finished class at 6:00 p.m. So we didn't have a part-time job today. We had a free time. We talk about what would we do after school. I wanted to eat many meat. So We decided to go to a yakoniku shop today!! But Ayaka came to school by car today. We gave up going to a yakiniku shop today. We will go there on June first. Then we went to there with Manami, Kana and Haruna. I'm looking forward to go to a yakiniku shop. And I want to drink a beer.

We decided to go to Shouko's house. We thought that we had better eat dinner her house. Because her house is near our college. So Ayaka's car can park in kengeki. And we could go her house on foot. Shouko always says us that please come my home!! So I called her, and I asked shouko that we could go her house. She said please come on.

We went to her house. Her house is 15 minutes on foot from our college. We arrived her house at 7:00 p.m. We were very hungry. So we ordered a delivery to home pizza!! We ordered gobou pizza and teriyaki chicken pizza. That size was M size. And we also ordered side menu. That were some french fries and chicken nugget. They were very delicious. It cost was 2800 yen. So I payed only 700 yen. That was very cheap. We want to eat a pizza in her house. Thank you Shouko!!

And we will go to her house next Wednesday. Wednesday is impatient for me.

(278 words)

0 件のコメント: