2009年5月14日木曜日

The king of Oushou

I was very sleepy today. But I don't know why
I was so sleepy. I went to bed at 12:30 p.m. And I got up at 7:30 a.m. So I think I have a good time for sleeping. I want to sleep more today.

By the way, I went for eating out yesterday. The shop is the king of Oushou. The shop was very delicious and very cheap!! I have never been to the shop, so I was very surprised. I ordered a ramen and a gyouza. The gyouza is big, but it was one dish of 210 yen. And drink is also only 100 yen!! I was very excited yesterday. It is a friend of students. I thought why I didn't realized the shop.

The shop is near Sunlive kumanan. I went to there at 10:00 p.m. But there were some visitors. They were almost salary man. I think that they want to get together the shop after working. If I went to there at 7:00 p.m, there was crowded.

I wanted to eat a ramen very much yesterday. When I watched a magazine, the magazine featured many ramens. So I decided to eat a ramen then. So I can find the king of Oushou!!☆ I'm very happy. If you have not been there once, please go by all means.

After eating, I went to the tsutaya. And I bought a guidebook. The guidebook is about Kyoushu.
There are many sight seen spots. I bought it to study my lecture. When I read the guidebook, I can study and enjoying!! So I want to read that more.

I had a good time yesterday.
(275 words)

1 件のコメント:

pumpkin さんのコメント...

I went there before. Let's go there together!
Then, you mistake the title.