2009年5月11日月曜日

My favorite movie

I borrowed many DVDs from my manager. The DVDs are all jiburi series. There are sixteen DVDs. My manager has many DVDs. So he rent me many times. I think very thanks. During golden week, I borrowed many horror DVDs from him. I couldn't watch that all, but I watched few DVDs. When I watched that, I was very fiece. So I can't watch horror movie alone. If I have a oppotunity to watch a horror movie, I want to watch that with my friends!!(>A<;)
Jiburi series movie are animated movies. The movie were made by Hayao Miyazaki. I like his movie very much!! Because his pictures are very beautiful and attractive. When I was depressed, I want to watch his movie. Also I want to watch some jiburi movies in free time. I'm very happy after watching his movies. I want to go there if there is the world where he draws it on.
Kiki' delivery movie is the best in his movie. The movie gives me love and courage!!
She lives in strange place with her cat. She is thirteen years old. I think she is very young to live alone. But she is supported by various people and grows up greatly.
I respect her that she doesn't complain. I am older than her, but I want to become her.
You should watch it!!!
226words

0 件のコメント: