2009年11月9日月曜日

I'm happy

Hello. I have good news today!! It is that I passed a qualification of travel. I'm very happy now.

I started to study it from May. I don't have a qualification, so I thought that I should have any qualifications. Then I hited on that, because my friend has already taken it. When I heard that, I wanted to take it, too. The exam is not easy. If we want to pass the exam, we have to study hard. The subjects have divided into three. There are travel agency law, travel industry stipulation and sightseeing spot reason. And sightseeing spot reasons the most difficult of the tree, so I studied the subject most.

The exam was held on September. I studied it every day during summer vacation. I often went to a library of K.G.U., and I studied it about 6 hours in the day with coerce. The day which was not a course, I studied about 8 hours. But I thought that I had to study more. When the exam was near, I often had the dream. The dream was that I failed in one's exam. I was tensed every day.

When I came back from college last Friday, there was a paper in my desk. The paper was from a post office. But I didn't become aware then, because I was busy for my part-time job. After that, when I cleaned my room yesterday, I remembered the paper. I watched it again. Then I was very surprised, because the address was from the travel association. I understood it for a moment that it was a notice about the travel exam. I asked my mother. And she answered that the post man visited my home to pass the delivery thing last Friday, but there was not person in my home then. Therefore he posted the paper. The paper said that information of mail keeping.

I called post office today, and the post man said that came to my home from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. of today. While he came my home, I didn't calm. And the post man visited my home about 8:00 p.m. I singed the delivery thing, and I opened the envelope. There was notification of acceptance in that. I was happy then and I am happy now. I think that I may study hard. It is a good experience for me!! I passed the exam, so I got 20,000 yen from college!!! But the course's charge and the exam's charge were very high, so I will give the money to my parent. The travel exam was in domestic, so I would like to take the exam of overseas next year.

I would like to take qualification more next year. Next, I will take a TOIEC. I study English during spring vacation, and I want to take it in April or May. And I want to gain confidence from the good result.


(486 words)

2 件のコメント:

pumpkin さんのコメント...

Congratulation for passing the qualification of travel!!! I'm happy, too♥ Let's have a party(^^)★

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi, PONYO^^
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!