2009年11月10日火曜日

BR 2-07: A Night Out

I read a book now. The book's title was A Night Out. The book has a CD, so I also listened to it. When I borrowed the book, I always think that I feel gained feeling. So we are able to read and listen. But I want to borrow the long story more next time.

The story was about a night party. In Friday night, Ruf and his friend Ruby was taken to the school dance by Ruf's mum. I was surprised, because such a thing is impossible in Japan. My
parent will not take me the night party. I think America is different from Japan again.

There were a lot of kids inside. Some were laughing and shouting over the music. Some were eating and drinking. But no one was dancing. Ruby wanted to dance, so Ruby grabbed his hand and took him out into the middle of the room. But he wouldn't dance then, because there were some boys who shouted out to him. He did not hear what they said, but they were laughing at him surely. She encouraged him, and said "If you don't dance, you will not have fun." And she started dancing. She did not look at the boys, so she was having a fun time. When he looked her, he started dancing, too. He was very fun, because he did just what he wanted to do.

When he had fun, he stopped and looked around. Then, all kids were coming over to dance with them. And no one is looking at him. After that, his mother came back to take them. When they came back their home, he said her mother that " It was good fun."

I thought that it is the best to do what I want to, so I can't be fun. It's great they danced the party. I want to do a night party in school, so we can make friends more. And we are able to spend our school life.


(331 words)

0 件のコメント: