2009年11月18日水曜日

JOB

Hello!! I worked my part-time job with my friends last Saturday and Sunday. My friends were Hikari and Manami. The part-time job was event stuff. We did not know anything, so we were excited. We had to get together in RKK at 6:45 a.m. last Saturday. When I listened to that first, I was surprised because of the early time. But I am not weak in the morning, so I thought that I did not get up late. I went to bed at 11:00 p.m. last Friday, and I got up at 5:00 a.m. next morning. Then the sun did not rise, so the outside was dark and very cold. I wared a lot of clothes, and I left my house at 6:10 a.m. I went there by car. Of course, the driver was my mother. I don't have a drivers license. We didn't have breakfast, so we decided to go to McDonald and buy two hot apple pies and hot coffees. They were very delicious, so I could eat more.

When I arrived at RKK, there were few people there, but Hikari and Manami were not there. It was very cold, so I decided to wait in the bus. After a few minutes, my friends arrived. We didn't know where we worked in. I often get carsickness, so I was sleepy during the moving. When I got up, I was in Saga. And my job was to sell the popcorn with Hikari. We have never cooked the popcorn before, so we were excited. There were two machines to cook the popcorn. But one of machine broke down, so we had to cook one machine. We needed much time to cook popcorn. When I noticed, the long parade was made. We wanted to give it early, but we couldn't. We apologized to many guests, and we were very tired. It was about 3:00 a.m. to come the new machine, but there were few people at that time. We thought today was a hard day.

When we came back in Kumamoto, the time was 7:30 p.m. Manami and I stayed in Hikari's house. The dinner was curry. We have stayed her house three times, and her mother always cooked us delicious dinner. Thank you, Hikari's mother!! After I finished eating dinner, so I was very sleepy. I stepped into a bath, and I washed my teeth. I readied to be sleep. Manami and Hikari talked and used PC and watched TV. I also watched TV, but I was sleepy soon. We had to work the next day, so we had to get up early. I set on alarm.


I got up at 5:00 a.m. I wanted to sleep more, but we would be late if I was sleep again. I washed my face with the cold water, so I could awakes clearly. We went out as much as yesterday. But the day was different from last Saturday, because we could use two machines. So we finished working without difficulty.

When we came back in Kumamoto, we stopped in Hirokawa Inter. And we bought waffles. The taste was blueberry cheese, and it was delicious. The two days happened to many things, but we had a good experience, and we got much salary. I want to work again!!


(545 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Yayoi.

I have a question. What event did you work for, by the way?

Toshi