2009年11月29日日曜日

Essay 2-03a: My language learning story

I study English now, and I want to study English in the future, too. When I became a university student, my subjects are almost about English language. To study English is fresh for me, and I can know much knowledge of foreign countries and foreigner's idea. Therefore I like English and I am interested in English. So I would like to write about my language learning story. I want to write about past, present and future.

First, they are about future. I will take the examination of TOIEC during the university life, so the score will be over 600. The score is as same as the second English certificate class. I have heard that taking the examination of TOIEC is useful for job hunting before. So I want to study hard and get a good score. If I have the good score, I can have a confidence and it helps me to job hunting. When I become a member of society, I want to travel abroad with my friends. I will visit a lot of countries, and I want to touch the culture in various countries. Therefore I should be able to speak English, so I don't have to stop the study of English. When I am in foreign country, I am not trouble and I want to speak in English with a local person.

Second, I will tell about my past. When I was in kindergarten, I often watch an education television. There was an English program in that. It was the first time for me to speak English. When I was in junior high school, I didn't like English, because I didn't study English. So my English test was very bad. I became to like English, because of entrance exam for high school. If I did not study hard, I fail into the high school which I wanted to go. Then I studied English hard, so I could understand English little by little. When I was in high school, I also studied English hard. So I like English better than other subjects. In especially, I like reading English, so I often read an English book. When I was third grade of high-school, I decided to a college which is able to learn English soon. Because I wanted to study English more.

Finally, there are about present. When I enter the K.G.U., the almost subjects related to English, so I was surprised. I really thought I was able to study English. There are some foreign teachers in K.G.U. They teach us English, and there is little Japanese in the classes. So we need some listening and speaking ability. I have never spoken foreigner before, so I am sometimes puzzled and I think that I have to study English more. But I think it is a good chance to study English. When I entered K.G.U., I learned the second foreign language. It was French. It was interesting for me. I learned the grammar, the figures, and words and so on. And I realized that there are a lot of French in my surroundings. If I did not study French, I have never realized that. So learning the language expands our outlook on the world.

I want to polish my English skill. In the future, I will be able to speak in English with foreigner. And I want to go travel abroad. In the past, I did not like English. But I studied English hard, so I knew the English interest. In the present, I learned French and I realized that language make me expand outlook on the world. I want to study more, and I want to enhance my university life.

(611 words)

4 件のコメント:

kumi さんのコメント...

Hello. Yayoi!
What country do you want to go for trip in the future?

hanako さんのコメント...

Hello, Yayoi!!
I want to take high score in the examination of TOIEC, too.

RieM さんのコメント...

Hi(^^)
Where do you want to work? I wish you good luck!

ponyo さんのコメント...

Hello, Kumi. I want to go to in Italy in the future. How about you?

Hello, Hanako. Let's study next time!!

Hello, RieM. I don't have a dream now. But I want to work job which is related in English.