2009年6月23日火曜日

Yayoi Fujita




Hello. My name is Yayoi Fujita. Please call me Yayoi! I'm 19 years old. And I go to K.G.U. My birthplace is Amakusa. Amakusa has a lot of beautiful seas, so there is my favorite place. When I was six years old, I moved in Kumamoto city. I was surprised at that time, because there wasn't sea near my house and there were many high buildings in Kumamoto city. But I don't think so that now.

My family is five people. They are my father, mother, older brother and younger sister. My father is an office worker. He is fat, but very interesting. My mother is a housewife. She always is cheerfully. My older brother goes to university. He is very kind. My younger sister goes to high school. She is tall. She is 170 cm. My family is very close, so I like them.

And I have a pet. It is a dog. His name is Tarou. Tarou is a mix, and he is six yeas old. He is my birthday present. When I was 12 years old, he came my home. I wanted to name him, but my father named. I didn't like his name first, but I like it now.

I like my hometown. Because all people who live in Kumamoto are kind and interesting. And Kumamoto has many beautiful rivers and mountains. Famous tourist attraction is Mt. Aso. The mountain is the biggest caldera in the world. If you come to Kumamoto, please go there. You will be moved. And Kumamoto's water is all underground water, so we can drink delicious water everyday.

My hobby is watching a movie, because there was tsutaya near my house. So I always went there, and rent some DVDs. But there isn't it now, so I can't rent a DVD there. However I can watch Wowow. Wowow is a TV program and it shows almost movie programs. If I want to watch a movie, I always watch it.

My favorite movie is jiburi. I like animation, so I want to watch it many times. Jiburi is very beautiful picture. When I watch it, the picture heals me. I always get vigor from that. I like the best Sentochihronokamikakusi in jiburi. I love very much, so I watched it 7 times. I'm not tired of it. I recommend it!!

My favorite book is Ryuusei wagon. The book is written by Haruki Murakami. He is famous novelist. His book is very interesting, so I finished reading it soon. I want to read it many times. Please read it!!

My favorite food is a pumpkin, because pumpkin is sweet. When I eat a pumpkin, I feel eat like a dessert. I like a pumpkin stew and pumpkin salad. When my mother cook a stew, I always request to put in pumpkin. Pumpkin stew is sweeter than stew, so it is very delicious. And there is a pumpkin salad in bakery. It is also delicious.

But my hate thing is a tomato. Tomato is not good. When I was born, I can't eat it. I don't like taste, so I don't put into a tomato in salad. But I can eat meat sauce and ketchup, so I always eat that.

My high school is Touryou high school. There is in Omine. My high school is much far from my home, so I took me 40 minutes to go to a school. I always went to a school by bicycle. When it was in the summer, I always sweating all over. My high school rule is very strict, so I was decently dressed.

My part time job is a blow fish shop. The store stands in Sanroadsinsigai. I have worked there for ten months. Blow fish is the highest grade of fish, so almost customers are middle age. And the clerks are very fun, so we are very close.

I don' t have a dream. But I want to take a service industry. I realized that service industry is interesting, because my part time job is it. When I contact with a customer, I am fun. And I like talking many people, so I want to take a job which is able to contact with people.


(700 words)

0 件のコメント: