2009年6月25日木曜日

Essay 1-02b: Not my university life






Do you have the driver's license? I'm interested in driver's license circumstance of many college students. I want to know how many college students have it. And I want to know why they take it too. So I write about that.

I can't go to a college by car, because I don't have a driver's license. I want to get a driver's license, but I'm not forgiven it by my parents. Because if I get a driver's license, it costs so high. So I will get that in the third or fourth year in college. I will save to get it, and I want to drive.

Some friends have driver's licenses. They got it in the first year in college. Because their homes are far, so when they go to a college, they had better go to a college by car. To drive a car is some risks, but I owe driving to them, so I spend interesting school days. They said that car is very useful, but then driving is dangerous for them.

A general university student also have driver's license. My university has a big park, and there are always many cars. However, university students of the urban area seem to be different, because there are a lot of means of transportation. So when they go to a university, they get on a subway or a train or bus. Therefore they do not have to drive a car.

In brief my friends took driver's licenses to go to their school, because their houses are far from their schools. When we take it, we must be careful during driving. But if we live in the urban area, we need not to take the driver's license, because there are many means of transportation in the urban. So the university students who live in the big city don't have driver's license. However I live in Kumamoto, so I have to take it. I want to take the driver's license soon, because if I become a working member of society, I don't have enough time. So I will take it within a college student.




(397 words)

1 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

You should take it, it is very convenient if you have a car. Life in Kumamoto without license is very inconvenient.