2009年6月28日日曜日

Using the PC and Abou my keitai

I use a computer every day. I often use a computer since I became a university student. For example, I have to do my report and my blog. Opportunity with a computer increased in my university life. A computer is very useful for us, because there is much information in computer. If I want to know something, I'm able to know almost things. And we can watch a movie and listen to music in computer. Our life is very convenient thanks to computers. But if there isn't a computer, we would be hard to come to spend.

I have a cell phone. It is very useful for me. When I was a junior high school student, I didn't have it. Because I thought I didn't have to have a cell phone. So I was asked my mother and I bought a cell phone. I have known convenience of the cell phone since I had it. If we have cell phones each other, we can contact with other friends. Because we can call and send a mail everywhere. And when we happen anything, cell phones are very useful. But cell phone is also dangerous. We are careful how to use a cell phone.

(207 words)

1 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

PC and cell phone are very convenient. But, if I can, I don't have a cellphone. It's very troublesome.