2009年6月5日金曜日

A movie

I went to watch two movies these days. One is a Goemon. The movie was very interesting and exciting!! The movie was the peliod of civil war's story. Hideyosi Toyotomi appears on it. There were Goemon, Saemon and so on. Eguchi Yousuke played Goemon. His perform was very good and very cool. I became to like him more since I have watched the movie.

The movie was a maser thief's story. The master thief is a Goemon. Goemon steals much money from rich people, and he gives poor people the money that he stole. So he is liked by poor people though he was a thief. But he stole a box one day. Then he has been rolled up in various events. He is also a famous shinobi, so he is very strong. One day, he knowed the secret information about assasinating Nobunaga Oda.
So he decided to kill Hideyoshi Novunaga who is a villain. The process of killing Hideyoshi, he took much sacrifice. For example Saemon who is a Goemon's best friend and Saemon's baby were executed by Hideyoshi. When Saemon was excuted, he hid his name and said that I am a Goemon. Then I was very moved, and I thought that Saemon is what a good person. You think why Saemon hid his name. I want to eaxplain that, but I want you to watch the movie. So I don't explain that. (>A< ;;) Saemon is played by Takao Osawa. I like him the best character in the movie.

After all, he could kill Hideyoshi Toyotomi. But there was also a war, because it needs a person who rules a country in Japan. But he also tried to stop the war. Owing his effort, there was not a war before starting the war.

I thought Goemon is a very strong person, because he had a lot of enemies, but he fight them only one. I respect his way of life and his strong spiritual. The movie is very beautiful picture. The movie uses almost CG. So the movie is full of colors. It is different in true Japanese history, but the completeness was very high!! The movie director's name is Kiriya Iseya. His movies are all interesting. He made another movie before. The name was a Cashern. That is also a fantastic movie. I like the movie too. Please watch it!! I think that you will not sorry.

(401 words)

0 件のコメント: