2009年6月7日日曜日

BR 1-07: First Kiss

I read two English books. Those were Amelia Bedelia and ARTHUR'S FIRST KISS. My favorite book was ARTHUR'S FIRST KISS!! The book's story was very cute.

One day, Arthur asked Francine to come her party. Of course he said "Yes". Then Francine very smiled, because she had a plan on the party. But Arthur didn't know. When he was leaving a school, he spoke to his friend. And the friend asked him that Arthur really kiss Francine in the party. When he heard that, he was very surprised. He didn't want to kiss her. But he said her to go to a party, so he had to go to a party.

The next day, he dressed up and went to her party. When he rang a bell, he was nervous. Because he thought they play the kissing game, but they didn't play that. There were balloons and party hats and a table with a lot of food. So he could relax. But Francine and her friend were busy doing something in the corner then. What did they? So they prepared the kiss game. A device was held in it. Owing to the trick, she could kiss Arthur, so she was happy. When she kissed him, his dog went to him by chance and his dog kissed him. So she could not kiss him. Authur was much relived, and he thanked him. After the party he gave a piece of cake for the dog.

I can understand Francine's feeling, but I thought she didn't have to do a silly trick. I'm glad to Arthur could protect his first kiss. All characters that appeared in this book were very cute, and I remembered in my childhood. I want to read it again.

(290 words)

0 件のコメント: