2009年12月5日土曜日

Today!!

Hello. It is early that time passed. Now is December. I cannot believe. This year will ends a little more. And Christmas will come soon. I will spend with my friends, so I'm looking forward to come the day!!

Today, I went to post office, because I will work there from December 25 to January 5. What job I work there? So I will sort the New Year's card there. The salary is cheap, but I want money. Therefore I will work there with my friends. Today was the briefing. I got up at 7:00 a.m., and I left my home at 8:30 a.m. Then it was not rain, so I did not bring my umbrella. I went there by bus. The post office is in sinmachi. I got off at the traffic center, and I walked the post office. When I got off the bus, it was rain out. I regretted, because I did not have an umbrella. So I went to convenience store to buy an umbrella. After that, I went to the post office. When I into the hall, there were many people. And there were a lot of high school students. They were all priest, so I thought that they belong to a baseball club. We received the explanation there for two hours. I watched video and read some prints and heard the explanation. Say to the truth, I was sleepy. But it entered the salary during that time, so I had to be seriousness. After the briefing finished, I came back my home soon. I arrived at my home at 1:00 a.m.

I did not have a plan today, so I watched TV. Then my mother asked me to go shopping. I was happy when I heard that. Of course, I said "Yes." I went to Yumikuro with my mother and brother. There were many clothes, so I hesitated which clothes I should buy. Finally, I bought a muffler, a shirt, a sweater and a heatech. My favorite clothe was a heatech!! I wanted to buy it before. I heard that if I wear the haetech, I am not cold. So I can spend it by warming in the winter of this year. My brother bought a cardigan and my mother bought a swetaer and a sweat shirt. They also looked happy. Today is a good shopping day. Yunikuro is very cheap and casual, so I want to go there again.

After that, I went to supermarket to buy some materials for dinner. Today's dinner was chicken!! It was my request. I wanted to eat that. I helped super making. The chicken was delicious, because I helped it cooking. Today was very interesting for me.
I will go to bath, and I want to sleep.
(460 words)

1 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

How was the chicken meal?