2009年12月6日日曜日

BR 2-08: TALES OF OLIVER PIG

I read a book yesterday. The book's title was TALES OF OLIVER PIG. The book has five stories. I want to explain all stories, but I would like to explain my favorite stories. It were two stories. One is a baking day, and the other is a IS IT OLIVER.

First, it is a baking day. The story's characters were Oliver, his mother and his sister. They are pig. His sister's name was Amanda. They are very cute. The story was about rainy day.

The day was not a day for outside, because it was cold and wet. Then his mother told Oliver to come to the kitchen. And she said that today is a baking day. He asked her mother what we would bake. Her mother was going to make cookies with raisins. He was happy, because he liked cookies with a lot of raisins. So he readied its materials. First, he mixed some butter and sugar. And he stirred up an egg and the oats. After that she put a cup of flour and some baking powder. He stirred it again. Finally, Oliver put in a sprinkle of nutmeg and a sprinkle of cloves and two sprinkles of cinnamon. Then he realized that there was not raisin. He asked her about it. She had already prepared it. And she said "these were for the cookies. " Mother put them in the pan. They listened to the rain outside while the cookies bake. After a while, they smelled the smell of baking cookies. They ate it, and they felt happy. I thought the cookies were delicious, because they are it with their family. When I was child, I often cooked sweets with my mother. I want to cook cookies again.


It is about IS IT OLIVER. Oliver and his father appeared in this story. When Oliver was in bed, he asked his father to find him. His father came in his room, and he looked in the toy box, in the closet and under the bed. He said "I can't find Oliver anywhere." Then he looked in the bed. He found only his ears sticking out. But his father did not say that it was Oliver's ears. The father said "it was elephant ears or a caterpillar or a cucumber or a stream shovel. " Oliver answered "No." At last, father said gave up. Then he said "it 's your Oliver!"

The father gave him a hug and tucked him in tight. And they said each other good night. I thought his father was kind and warm. It was great to his father pretended to not know. I thought family was good.

(442 words)

0 件のコメント: