2009年12月12日土曜日

BR 2-10: I Am a Star

I read a book now. The book was kind for me, because the book's level was 1. I often read some more difficult books, so I could read it soon. The book's story was about star. I am interested in star. When I found it, I decided to borrow the book soon.

It was a book that became feeling of the star. The star was Polaris. Polaris is the North Star. All stars move for a few months, but the star alone doesn't move. It stays in the North. So sailors use it find their way.

We can't see stars in the daytime, because there is too much light. And we can't see it on a cloudy night, because it hides behind cloud. We can see stars on a clear night. Long ago, people saw pictures in stars, and they are called it constellations. Some people saw bears, and other people saw dippers. Now there are 12 constellations.

To see stars better, you need a telescope. The study of stars is called astronomer. When I was child, I wanted to be it. I like watching stars, so I wanted to use a big telescope.

There are a lot of stars. We make the star from various materials. Some flags have stars. We sing a song about the star. And we wish upon the star.

When I read this book, I found that there are many stars near our lives. And I learned about Polaris. When I lose my way, I want to watch it. And I can know where the North is. I have become to like star more since I read it.

(273 words)

1 件のコメント:

harattyo さんのコメント...

This is first time!!!
I often visit your blog!!!
Have a good your holiday !!!