2009年12月8日火曜日

BR 2-09: Young Cam Jansen

I read a book today. The book's title was Young Cam Jansen and the Library Mystery. I have read the book's series before. The book was interesting, so I wanted read it again. Cam who has a great memory appeared in the book. And her father and Eric also appeared in it.

One day, they went to the library. Cam borrowed a book which was a dinosaur mystery. And Eric borrowed a book which was about a boy who got into lots of trouble. Her father was reading a book. Cam and Eric readied, so her father put in a bookmark and closed the book. They got to the supermarket after their books were checked out. She took a shopping cart, and she followed them. There were magazines and books for sale just inside the supermarket. As they walked into the store she asked her father, "What are we buying?" Her father reached into his shirt pocket. Then he shook his head and said, "I don't know what we need to buy. I lost the shopping list."

Eric thought maybe Cam remembered what it was on the list. But she never looked at it. Her father remembered that putting it in his shirt pocket and there was a lot more on the list. Her father checked his pockets again. He took out some coins, keys, and his wallet. And he looked in his wallet, but he did not find the list. Her father thought that maybe it fell out of his pocket. Then a worker was sweeping the front of the sore. Eric ran to him, and "Did you find a long piece of paper?" he asked. He answered " I just sweep everything into that corner. You must be over there." And Eric found the shopping list. He took the paper off the floor. But her father realized it was not ours list. It was thrown out by someone.

Her father thought maybe I dropped in the library. And he walked toward the exit, so they followed him. Cam looked at the books. Lots of them were mysteries. Then she found where the list was. "I'm looking at a picture of a small piece of the shopping list. I'm looking at it right now." she said. They left the supermarket, and arrived at their car. She said "The mystery you borrowed is on the front seat. Open it and you'll find the shopping list." And the shopping list was there as her saying. So he must have used it as a bookmark. After that, they walked toward the store again.

I thought this book is such as demystification. I like Cam solves the problem. She has really great memory. I always want to read this book again after this book's series. I want the memory like her, so I can enjoy more.

(472 words)

0 件のコメント: