2009年9月27日日曜日

My Summer Vacation



Hello!! I didn't write my blog during summer vacation, so I write this an interval of two months.

My summer vacation is not vacation, because I had to study the lecture. The lecture is a state examination, so I needed to study hard. I took the class for the lecture. The class started in April. I worked my part-time job, so I was busy every day. But the days were very fullness for me.

The schedule of my summer vacation was hard. I got up at 7:30 a.m. And I went to school at 9:00 a.m, so I studied alone by 10:00 a.m. The class started from 10:00 to 2:00 or 3:00. I was always sleepy in the class, because I felt good with an air conditioner. After that I went to library to study by 5:30 a.m, so I went to my part-time job. I came home at 10:30 p.m. I almost spent school in my summer vacation.

But I played with my friends sometimes. I went to the river, and I went to Fukuoka to show the Lion King. It was very interesting for me. I had very good time!! I want to go there again.

I had the examination on September 12. The place was in Fukuoka. There were a lot of people. They were students and members of society. I was tense while I took the exam. The time of exam was 90 minutes. I felt the time was very fast. I confirmed it many times.

The notice of pass will come in December. But I would do my best, so I don' t have the regret. I was able to do very good experience.


(278 words)

0 件のコメント: