2009年7月15日水曜日

Essay 1-03b: Lilo and Stich

Lilo and Stich is very warm story, so I felt happy after watching it, and I want to watch it again. Lilo and Stich are very cute, this movie was taught me family’s and love's importance from the movie. If I didn’t watch it, I didn’t notice that. The movie made us tell the importance, and I reconsidered it some other time. First I’ll write about family in this movie. Next I’ll write about my family in real life. After that I’ll write about love in this movie. Finally I’ll write about love in real life.

Lilo didn't have parents, because they had a traffic accident few years ago, so she lost in them. She lost her parent, but her older sister and she survived luckily. She hoped to have a family. Meanwhile Stich doesn't have a family when he was born. It made by a chemist, and it was made to destroy all things. So he couldn’t understand about the family.

I have a family, and I like it. I haven’t lost any my family’s members, but I have friends who have lost their parents, or brothers, or sisters. I think it is very important to make a bond of family. However I think the bend become to lack these days, because an opportunity of talking with family is fewer than before. We should talk more with our family.

Stich is very violent, so he always destroys many things. And he didn't know love, because he always was lonely. He had never been loved by anyone until he met Lilo, so he didn’t have consideration for others. Eventually he became the member of Lilo's family, so he didn't destroy things, and made several. He also learned to swim in seas.

I think the mind of person is able to change by love. It might change the mind good or bad, so we always try to take good care of other people. If we don't it, human relations break easily. If we given much love other people, we can make a good relation like Lilo and Stich. Love is very important for us to live.

At first Lilo didn’t have parents, and Stich didn’t have a family either. However Lilo became very happy, when Stich became a member of her family. And Stich became tender and kind, because he was known love by Lilo. The bend of family is very important for us, so love is able to change person's heart. I realized that we can live smoothly thanks to our family’s and friend’s love, so I want to treat them kindly.

(432words)

0 件のコメント: