2009年9月29日火曜日

Yesterday


I went for eating out yesterday. I went there with my friends. Their names are Reina and Yukiko. I and they went to same an elementary school and a junior high school, so we are childhood friends. I and Reina are K.G.U. but Yukiko goes to the vocational school. We are busy each other, so we play once for three months.

Yesterday was celebration day, because Yukiko's finding employment was decided. She has to work in October, so we played yesterday!! First we went to Ninoni. There is a Gyouza shop where is in Kamitouri. I have never gone there, so I was excited. Ninoni is red building, and there was a porch. We looked the menu, and we ordered. But we didn't decide, so we ordered food which we want to eat. We ordered 12 dishes, and I didn't think that we ordered a lot too much. Of course, Gyouza was delicious, and namaharumaki was also delicious. But we couldn't eat all, because we ordered too much. We are always unplanned, so we often fail.
After all, we decided to take them all. We ordered a lot, so I thought the cost would be high. But it was cheap. I paid only 1300 yen!! I was happy, because I could eat a lot and the cost was not high. I want to go there again.
After that, we went to dokko mountain. I wanted to look at the night view. We were at a loss whether to go to hanaoka mountain or dokko mountain. But we didn't know how to go to the hanaoka mountain, so we decided dokko mountain. We went there by car. The driver was Yukiko.Her driving was very well. We were singing many songs in the car. I was very interesting. When we looked the night view, I was much moved. I thought Kumamoto city was great place.
There were many couples in dokko mountain, but when we arrived there, they left there. I was sorry, so we were noisy. I will be careful next time.
And we went to wonder city to eat tapioka juice. Reina had half price ticket, so we were able to eat it 250 yen. The taste was annindoufu. It was very big, so I was worry that I could eat all. But the taste was very fruity, I could eat it easily.

Yesterday was very great day for me. And I thought friends is treasure. I want to play with them again.
(413 words)

0 件のコメント: