2009年7月1日水曜日

BR 1-10: Submarine Adventure

I read a book. The title was a Submarine Adventure. I thought that the book was very fantastic.

It was a Wilf's birthday story. Wilf showed his friend a birthday present. It was a submarine in the box. Wilf picked up it in the box, and he put its headlight. The friend lighted up by the headlight, and they became very small. After that they were in the place where they didn't know. There were a lot of boats and Wilf's submarine. There was a Professor Tangle in the submarine. They got on the submarine with the professor Tangle, and went into the bottom of the sea. There were a lot of fish, so they were very moved.

The submarine went deeper and deeper. Then there was a cave ahead of them, and the submarine went into the cave. There were diamonds all over the walls. When they was very excited, the wall of the cave began to shake. And rocks and stones fell around them!!

When they noticed, they were in Biff's room.

If I can experience that, I'm very fun!! I like this story, because I'm very excited when I read it. I want to read this book again.

(201words)

0 件のコメント: