2009年7月6日月曜日

My typping homework

About my blogging

When I became a university student, I often write a blog. Blog is my writing homework, so I have to do that. I don't want to write a blog at first, because it is troublesome for me to write it. While I wrote it every day, I became happy. I wrote an everyday event, and publish some pictures. And I can remember the past when I watch my blog. I wrote all English, so I can study English. It is important for me to renew my blog, so I won't to write my blog. My friend's blogs also are very interesting. I like to watch that.

Vacation plans

I don't have a vacation plan, but I want to go to a sea. I don't buy a swimwear yet, so I have to but it. A swimwear’s cost is high, so I get my salary and I will buy it. And I want to watch fireworks. It is performed in various places. For example, Kumamoto castle, Uto, Tamana and so on. I want to watch fireworks of Tamana most. But I have to do study my lecture. The lecture's test will held on September 13th, so I will be busy in this summer vacation. But I will do my best to pass the test. I'm looking forward to come vacation.

(222 words)



0 件のコメント: