2010年1月14日木曜日

☆Today☆

Hello. I would like to write about today.

I got up at 8:00 a.m. I have no class today, so I have much time. I watch the TV drama every morning. The drama's title is WERUKAME. The drama is broadcast from 8:15 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. It is very short time, but I like it. Because my favorite actor is performing in the drama. The actor is Shunsuke Daitou. He is very cool, and I want to meet him once!! If I am overlooking the drama, I become very shock. So I have to get up at 8:00 a.m. every morning. After watching the drama I had to go to the university, because I follow a procedure for a scholarship. And I should have returned the book to the library. Then I readied to go to the university. My home is not far from K.G.U. It takes me about 20 minutes to go the university by bicycle. When I was high school student, it took me about 45 minutes, so I don't think it is far.

I have finished preparing, and I left my home at 10:00 a.m. Today was cold, and the out was little snow. But today was littler than yesterday. It had heavy snow yesterday. I have never seen such heavy snow in Kumamoto, so I was moved. I made a snowman with my pet. I was very fun!! But in the outside, it was very cold. I can't stand. So I put on my muffler and gloves today, and I went to the K.G.U. When I arrived at K.G.U., there were few people. Because nowadays is supplementary lecture class. It was fresh for me. First I followed a procedure for a scholarship. After that I returned the book to the library. Then it was about 12:00 a.m. I was hungry, so I came back my house. I wanted to eat hot apple pie. But I decided to endurance to the house, because I have no money.

I came back my house, and I opened a refrigerator. Then there was a pudding. And the taste was a caramel!! I was very happy, and I was good that I did not buy a hot apple pie. And I ate a pudding and lunch.

I have to study, because it will start exams soon. But I always watch the TV. I would like to study tomorrow!! So I bought a fashion magazine. The name was nonno. When I look the fashion magazine, I always think that I have to diet. Because the models are very smart and beautiful. My favorite model is Nozomi Sasaki. She is very cute. If I am able to reborn, I want to be her. So she is my yearning. And I read it about one hour. I felt that it was fast to pass the time, because it was 5:00 a.m.

Today my mother went out with her friends, so I had to cook dinner. I cooked many pumpkin tempuras. It was delicious. I want to cook it again.

When I wrote about today, I found many things. And I thought I wasted the time. Time is money. I do not forget these words.


(530 words)

0 件のコメント: