2010年1月15日金曜日

Exam

Hello, everyone. It is fast to pass the time, because it will come the exam soon. I should study many subjects. But I want to get all A, so I should have study hard!!

By the way, I will took the TOEIC on March 13. So I want to take it long time. When I became a university students, my scholarship came to down. I do not study so much. Then I will take the test, so I have to study English. I want to go to America in the future. If I study English now, I am not trouble there. Therefore I will study.

I am not good at listening, so I have to listen to something in English every day. When I go to the university, I would like to listening. It is important to keep it every day. And I think good that listen to Western music.

I want to to go university to study during the spring vacation. I will do my best.

(164 words)

0 件のコメント: