2010年1月6日水曜日

My winter vacation

Hello. My winter vacation was fast for me, because I worked in post office. I don't have a part-time job now. So I have no money every day. At that time, I was asked by my friend. The friend's name is Ayaka. She said me "Shall we work together in post office?" When I listened to that, I wanted to work there. But I didn't know what I would work. The work was to sort the New Year's card.

I have never done it before, but my friends also were same. The part time job started on December 25. The day was Christmas!! But we started to work on that day. We usually worked from 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. I had to stand all time, so my foot was tired. My job was to sort many New Year's card. The address is written in the cards. And I got the card which was written the address. I should have arranged the New Year's cards in order of the address that was written on the card. I used my eyes hard, so I worried about whether eyesight had fallen.

There were a lot of people in the post office. It was impressive for me that there were many high school boys. And they, all members, baseball club. The Other people were high school students, university students and housewife. I worked with housewife in her fifties. She was very kind for me. She had worked the job before. When I did not know, I often asked her. And she gave me some chocolates and candies. She told me that "When becoming tired, the sweet one was good." I was very happy then. And I gave it my friends. They also looked to happy.

I thought December 30 and 31 were busy days most. We worked from 2:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. And there were a lot of New Year's cards, so they have not decreased easily. December 31 was snow, so I was very cold. I always went to post office by bicycle, but I was sent by mother in the day.


I worked there in January 4. The salary was cheap, I think. But it was great experiment for me. I want to work new part-time job.


This year's seeing the old year was different for me, because I did not go to Amakusa. My father and my sister went there. My grandmother and grandfather live in Amakusa, so we went there every year. But my mother, my brother and I did not go, because we had part-time job. I was a little lonely, but we watched on TV. When I got up at morning, a new year began. I was very shocked. I forgot to count down!! But I could sleep enough, so I felt comfortable.


(469 words)

0 件のコメント: