2009年4月15日水曜日

Essay 1-01b: Who am I??

1-25-701 Hachioujimachi
Kumamoto, Japan 860-0831

Hello. My name is Yayoi F. My family has five people. How many people do you have in family? I have an elder brother and a younger sister. My brother goes to a college and my sister goes to a high school. My brother's name is Kiyoshi. My sister's name is Aya. Kiyoshi is 22 years old and Aya is 17 years old. They are very kind. Do you have any brothers? My parent is severe and sunny. I like my family very much. How do you feel about your family?

I'm 18 years old. My birthday is March 27th. The day will come soon. I'm looking forward to my birthday. Because I will be getting a birthday present by my parents. What day is your birthday? I want to congratulate you on birthday.

My favorite food is pumpkin! I love it. I can cook pumpkin salad. Do you like pumpkin? I recommend it. How foods do you like the best? My hobby is watching movies. I watched "Hankkoku" these days. The movie is very interesting. I want to watch it again. What hobby do you have?

And I like interesting music too. I listen to many kind of music. I often listen to Japanese pop. My favorite singer is KUREBA. Please listen to his song. His songs are very good. I love it. Who do you like a singer. And what song do you like? Please tell me. I want to know that.

I like playing volleyball. But I'm not good player I just playing it. So shall you play volleyball with me next time? I'm looking forward to play volleyball.
(277words)

0 件のコメント: