2009年4月28日火曜日

Wonderful day!!

I went to Buen to eat dinner with my friends yesterday. The friends are Ayaka, Chisako, Hikari, Kana, Mami and Manami. They are very funny. We ate salad, pasta, fish and pafe. We can eat many pieces of pafe!! They were very delicious. And we enjoyed talking many topic.
After that, we went to cake shop. I drunk a vanilla latte. That was also delicious.
The time was 11 p.m. then. So we stayed a Manami's cousin's house. His house is near the Suizenji station. He was very kind to us. Thank you Tanaken!!
We watched two videos in his house. One was a horror movie, the other was a love story movie.
Because I don't like a horror movie, I slept at once.
This morning we went to school so early. So I was very tired. I would like to sleep at 9 p.m.

Yesterday and today are wonderful day for me.
153words

0 件のコメント: