2009年4月22日水曜日

BR 1-02: Toad and frog

I also read three books. Those books were The Elves and the Shoemaker, A New House for Mole and Mouse and Days With Frog and Toad.
My favorite book was Days With Frog and Toad. I think friend is important after reading the book. The book was frog and toad story. Toad is a lazy boy, but flog is a wise boy.

Toad don't clean his room and he is fickle and he is slightly stupid. So frog always helps him and he always encourages him. They always together.
They went to fly a kite. But toad couldn't fly a kite, so he gave up. But frog cheered toad many times. Owing to that, toad could fly a kite. Their friendship is wonderful!!

I want to make friendship like them, and I think that friends should value.

After read the book, I felt warm. Please read it!!
147words

0 件のコメント: